Wash & Care Instructions Panaz Highland
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Do not steam clean – heat seals in stains.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shield Plus etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided but in extreme circumstances a 5% solution may be used. Remove product residues and then dry with clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not fully immerse in water.
- Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.